PRCTRC General Information
Finding a Partner for Research
- The nature of the PRCTRC is to foster collaborative and translational research. We are committed to help researchers to find collaborators among our partner institutions and to help in establishing research clusters.
Support for Collaborative Research
- The Clinical and Translational Research Pilot Project Core is a pilot program that may also give funding to start a research.
Available Technology and Laboratories
- The PRCTRC through its partners offer a variety of technological resources that are available to those that have established or will establish a collaborative research. To learn more click: Technology Resource for Core Laboratories.
Clinical Research Facilities
- If you need information regarding nursing services, clinical laboratories, pharmacy services, and examination rooms, contact CRF.
Study Design, and Statistical Analysis
- The Research Design and Biostatisitics Core offers these services
Ethical Issues in Research
- Advise on procedures, requirements, and ethical aspects of research, IRB/IACUC may be found through the Regulatory Knowledge and Support Core.
- The PRCTRC offers advice and training to improve knowledge about clinical and translational Research.
- Videos are included in a research training module developed by MERCK and administered through the Puerto Rico Comprehensive Cancer Center (PR-CCC).
- Formal instruction is also given through the Professional Development Core
- Additional Training Videos
- Professional Development Activities Calendar
Become a Partner of our Research Family
- The Collaborations and Partnerships Core (CPC) will help in the establishment of new partnerships to foster clinical and translational research .