Our plans for the Covid19 emergency have undergone the following changes for the next two weeks:
- Consider the possibility of reducing visits and the number of participants to those that are strictly necessary; and where this is not the case, the study should be temporarily suspended until March 30 and visits rescheduled.
- PRCTRC Cores that provide clinical services will have limited staff and operating hours.
- The screening plan will apply to all visitors (staff and subjects) at the entrance of our facilities.
- Students will not be allowed in the Center during this period.
- We will ask all staff members, PRCTRC investigators and study staff who have been sick with COVID-19 (or have a family member who was positive to the test) during the period of restricted services, to follow the absences from work according to the Manual on the Registration and Control of Attendance of the Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel of the Medical Sciences Campus, and report to Occupational Health Clinic.
Carlos Luciano, MD