Dear Investigators and Coordinators:
Following established guidelines to protect Participants, Health Care Personnel and Administrative Personnel during the current CoVID-19 pandemic, the PRCTRC is providing limited services during this emergency.
For those of you who need to access and review the research files/source documents to be able to decide if your participant can wait for treatment/medication, we are planning a record review day. This is the plan:
- Next Tuesday, April 7th, the Center will be open from 8:00 am to 12:00n for this purpose ONLY. You may NOT plan participant visits for this day.
- We will prepare a schedule with 1/2 hour shifts. During each shift, one person (investigator or designated coordinator) may access the Center, specifically the record area. At the end of your shift, you will need to leave in order to allow the entrance of the next investigator.
- Please contact Mrs. Ivette Molina, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the schedule. Only those with reservations will be able to enter during the specific time of the requested shift.
You will need to follow the PRCTRC Protections and Prevention Measures:
- There is only one entrance, the main entrance, where all persons (without exception) will be screened (temperature and questions) before accessing the PRCTRC facilities.
- You may NOT use the back door (UDH entrance).
- Any person that refuses to follow the screening process, may be denied access to the center
Please also review the updated FDA Guidance
We hope this opportunity is of benefit for your study requirements and for the participants